Water Filtration And Storage
There is nothing more important than water when facing a survival ordeal. You may live for weeks with little or no food, however 3 days without water and it’s lights out.
How are you going to get clean drinkable water?
You may get it by filtering your stored water through an efficient device such as this:
Power is out not only for you but the utility companies also. Water might not be available from your faucets anymore and that water you stored in the bathtub is not so clean and should be used for flushing the toilet only.
Mini Water Filtration System
When you need clean drinkable water quickly, there are not many things better than one of these portable water purification devices.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0. 1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100, 000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
Storing Water For A Rainy Day
Forgive the ‘pun’
If you are properly ‘prepped’ you might have or consider obtaining one of these: